8.01.2012

Renaissance Women: A New Day

Yaaaay! August 1st - we made it!!!

Renaissance Women are back on the move!

It's 2:30 in the morning and I'm smiling. It's been a long night of wrestling with the Blogger interface but I've finally gotten the best of it! I have my background uploaded, my layout locked in and the majority of the font styles and colors in place. There's still quite a bit of tweaking left to do, but I believe I've laid down a good foundation to build on. The most important thing is having it ready for August 1st (today) to officially 'open our doors' again! Whooo - hooo!

You may have noticed the name of the blog has slightly changed from 'A Renaissance Woman' to 'Renaissance Women'.  I've been thinking about doing this for a long time and I think it best fits with the scope of this blog. It's about women - all of us and what makes us tick. It about becoming the best we can be and helping others to do the same.  I love being in the midst of a group of women, laughing talking and sharing our hopes and dreams  for our lives. I love one on one phone chats which can last for literal hours, especially with my out of town friends. I love connecting with other women and helping them to connect with other women.  All of us helping each other to be renewed, revived and rejoicing as we go.

You can see from the list on the sidebar that there are many great female bloggers on the web. I've only listed a very few. A number of these women have been come very good friends even we've never been the same room together. (Other than a chat room that is). In addition to pointing them out on the sidebar, I'm going to be highlighting them individually from time to time. Lots of fun and wisdom on that sidebar, and some darn good cooks as well! We might even be fortunate to have a few do a guest post or two. 

So here we are, back and hopefully better than ever. Thanks for hanging in with us. Looking forward to catching up with everyone over the next couple days.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by! Your visit to Renaissance Women means so much. I appreciate and do my best to acknowledge each and every comment. Please enjoy your visit, come back soon and consider following us via bloglovin' or email.

God Bless and Have a Great Day!

Cassandra from Renaissance Women