7.24.2012

I’m "99 and 44/100%" BACK!

Well…maybe not 99%...more like 90%...
  
Ok, really more like 85 %…

I know I’m dating myself using the old Ivory Snow slogan, but it popped into my head as I was musing on how to describe my present physical, emotional and spiritual state.  As you may know I’ve been dealing with overwhelming life challenges the early half of this year that knocked all of the wind out of me and took all of my strength and will to deal with.  It’s been a long difficult journey through sickness, loss and grief these last few months, but with the grace and mercy of God, I’ve made it through.  I want to thank you all for your prayers and encouragement (and also for your nudges to get back to writing) and to let you know I’m much, much better.  My strength (in all areas) is increasing daily. I’ll be back with pen in hand in a week or so but in the meantime, go give a look at some of the wonderful online places I love to visit. (See list on sidebar.)


Remember:  The Lord is good and His mercy endures forever!

See You Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by! Your visit to Renaissance Women means so much. I appreciate and do my best to acknowledge each and every comment. Please enjoy your visit, come back soon and consider following us via bloglovin' or email.

God Bless and Have a Great Day!

Cassandra from Renaissance Women